Boschkloof Chardonnay 2011

A wine created in a rich complex style with citrus, lime and hints of vanilla flavours. Elegant aroma shows citrus characters, integrated with subtle hints of oak that adds to the complexity. Good fruit and balance with long lingering finish.

Best served at 13° - 14° C.

variety : Chardonnay | 100% Chardonnay
winery : Boschkloof Wines
winemaker : Jacques Borman
wine of origin : Stellenbosch
analysis : alc : 13.25 % vol  rs : 3 g/l  pH : 3.21  ta : 6.5 g/l  
type : White  style : Dry  body : Medium  
pack : Bottle  closure : Cork  

ageing : Enjoy now or benefit from cellaring.

about the harvest: Grapes harvested by hand in small baskets at 23° - 24° B. The yield was 7 tons per hectare.

in the cellar : About 10% of the grapes were fermented in tank and the other 90% fermented in small 225l French oak barrels. Left on lease in barrels for 9 months and the two components were blended together before bottling.

find our wines in :

OTHER VINTAGES

Chardonnay
Chardonnay
Chardonnay
Chardonnay
Chardonnay
Chardonnay
Chardonnay
Chardonnay
Chardonnay
Chardonnay