Boschkloof Chardonnay 2015

A wine created in a rich complex style with citrus, lime and hints of apricot flavours. Elegant aroma shows citrus characters, integrated with subtle hints of oak that adds to the complexity. Good fruit and balance with long lingering finish.

Best served at 13° -14° C.

variety : Chardonnay | 100% Chardonnay
winery : Boschkloof Wines
winemaker : Jacques Borman
wine of origin : Stellenbosch
analysis : alc : 13.3 % vol  rs : 2.30 g/l  pH : 3.50  ta : 6.0 g/l  
type : White  style : Dry  body : Medium  taste : Fruity   wooded
pack : Bottle  size : 750ml  closure : Cork  

ageing : Enjoy now or benefit from cellaring.

The Latin phrase “inconcessum persequor” surrounding The Grail on our emblem translates into “I pursue the unattainable”, and between the slopes of the beautiful Stellenbosch valley in South Africa, the Borman family pursue to perfect the art of winemaking.

about the harvest: Grapes harvested by hand in small baskets at 23° - 24° B. The yield was 6 tons per hectare.

in the cellar : About 30% of the grapes were fermented in tank and the other 70% fermented in small 225l French oak barrels. Left on lease in barrels for 9 months and the two components were blended together before bottling.

OTHER VINTAGES

Chardonnay
Chardonnay
Chardonnay
Chardonnay
Chardonnay
Chardonnay
Chardonnay
Chardonnay
Chardonnay
Chardonnay