Groot Constantia Shiraz 1994


variety : Shiraz | Shiraz
winemaker : Bob de Villiers
wine of origin : Coastal
analysis : alc : 12.42 % vol  rs : 0.87 g/l  pH : 3.65  ta : 6.3 g/l  
type : Red  

ageing : 6 to 10 years.

in the vineyard : Position of Vineyards
Lower slopes of the Estate.
Soil Types
Glenrosa, Avalon and Glovelly
Vine Age
Between 14 and 19 years.

in the cellar : 70% of the grapes went through the standard crushing process. The other 30% passed the crusher. This practice normally adds fruity flavors to the wine. Fermentation at 30 degree Celsius. Spent a week on the skins to add intense color. This was followed by Malolactic fermentation, 3 rackings and wood maturation.

find our wines in :

OTHER VINTAGES

Shiraz
Shiraz
Shiraz
Shiraz
Shiraz
Shiraz
Shiraz
Shiraz
Shiraz
Shiraz
Shiraz
Shiraz
Shiraz
Shiraz